CMPI is a central forum and resource for media-centered academic research, curriculum development, and international dialogue that support good governance. We initiate cutting edge research on wide ranging subjects that affect the peaceful coexistence of citizens in democratic societies.
- Erosion of journalism as a safeguard of democracy
- Diaspora Media and Citizen Engagement in the Digital Age, Analyzing the Impact of Transnational Journalism on Democratization
- Media, Governance, and Africa’s Agenda for Development
- Media Coverage of Africa: The Quest for Equity, Balance and Positivism
- Media political Complex in the era of Media Convergence Lessons from the Arab Spring
- Towards Africa’s Renaissance, Analyzing the Influence of Media Convergence on Democracy and Governance in Nigeria
- Collision of Cultures: The Dilemma of African-Born Family in America